The Club is funded by Donations and Sponsorship.
We are not able to provide our service without support from the community, you can you help by one of the following methods:
Contact us about donating or supporting us
Online Donation via secure gateway of 'GiveNow.com.au'
You can do this via the secure website GiveNow.com.au
, who are supported by Westpac Bank.
is Australia’s most user-friendly giving portal and part of the
network. It supports more than 3,500 causes across Australia.
Click in the GiveNow
logo to look at the GiveNow website.
All online donation issue a tax deductible receipt.
Cash or Cheque Donation
Please make your tax deductible donating (direct deposit, cash, cheque or money order) directly to us.
- Cheques and money orders should be made payable to 'Ithaca - Caloundra City Life Saving Club Inc' and whilst they may be posted to us,
we prefer that that be given to an officer of the club (for safety).
- Direct deposits can be paid into the Clubs account (as shown below):
Bank: Westpac Banking Corp
A/c No: 553480
- Cash can be given to any of our Club Officers (at the Clubhouse on the weekend), who will issue a tax deductible receipt.
If you wish to speak to us about a donation, please contact
the clubs treasurer.
With a Life Saving Donation Duck (money box)
Suitable for your business or workplace
Please consider supporting us by hosting a Life Saving Donation Duck at your business or workplace.
These stylised money boxes are small and suitable for a front counter of a work place and show your business supports a charitable community service.
We can arrange for a collector to empty the duck on a regular basis, or by agreement funds can be deposited directly to our account.
Please contact us
for more details.
We are always looking for sponsors. Sponsorship can be via a number of ways and some expamples are shown below:
- a payment towards cost of uniforms (uniform sponsorship starts from $300),
- towards us purchasing an item (e.g. purchase a new outboard motor),
- for a specific purpose (e.g. to send a member on a training course)
- for a general purpose (e.g. to educate youth members on leadership)
If you wish to speak to us about a sponsorship, please contact
the clubs treasurer.
We are a registered charity and endorsed as a Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) by the ATO which means your donation is tax deductible,
please click here
to check our status on the Australian Business Register.